Technical Consultant, Glint
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Our world class Customer Success team implements our SAAS based People Success Platform while building deep relationships and providing consultative guidance across all stages of the customer journey. We are looking for people to join our newly-formed Technical Success team to support our Customer Success Managers in the technical implementation and use of our products and serve as a second tier of technical support to provide phone, email, and chat support to all customers. The ideal candidate has been in a technical or customer support role, understands how to prioritize customer needs, has very strong written and verbal communication skills and is obsessed with helping customers succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Own all technical tasks as part of the implementation and use of our People Success Platform including but not limited to Single Sign On (SSO), HRIS data integration, and survey and role configuration
- Serve as the highest tier of technical support prioritizing and driving timely resolution through phone, email, and chat using Zendesk customer support system
- Troubleshoot and find resolutions for complex situations ranging from HR employee data management to employee and manager support in our platform.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers on special projects to deliver value to our customers
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role, within SAAS technology
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at any level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player that has ideas on fresh new ways to exceed customer’s expectations
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Passionate about technology
- Demonstrated technical problem-solving abilities
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.