Sales Innovation Manager, Internal Go-to-Market
Sales Innovation Manager, Internal Go-to-Market
This role will be based in either Sunnyvale or San Francisco, depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As part of the Sales Productivity Operations Team housed within our Global Sales Organization, the Sales Innovation Internal Go-to-Market team works primarily on major strategic initiatives across multiple lines of business. We work to successfully execute major enterprise productivity initiatives, with a focus on our internal users experience as we bring to market new sales systems, tools, and processes. The Sales Innovation Internal Go-to-Market team serves as a central hub to ensure broad coordination across numerous cross functional teams and is responsible for orchestrating and executing complex go-to-market strategies.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for…
- Ensuring the successful execution of major enterprise productivity initiatives by driving the creation, implementation, measurement and iteration of comprehensive internal go-to-market strategies
- Acting as cross line of business and cross organization PMO to ensure the coordination, sequencing, and orchestration of complex go-to-market strategies for major internal enterprise productivity initiatives
- Delivering rigorously structured data driven recommendations to the right audience at the right time to gain alignment when needed and support decision making, spanning quick turn around issue mitigation to multi year operational planning.
- Serving as an influential and trusted coach to senior leaders and managers to help them fulfill their role as sponsors and evangelists for major transformation initiatives
- Driving maximum value creation, ROI, and achievement of desired objectives by project
- Operating effectively in ambiguity and supporting the team in doing the same.
- Providing actionable, specific feedback to key partners creating content for communications, training, and other major deliverables that support the successful adoption of new processes, tools, and/or technology.
- 5+ years of experience with direct responsibility for go-to-market, process strategy and design, business operations, change management for product and/or software implementation, agile project management, and/or tools and technical implementation in a large, highly matrixed corporate environment
- 3+ years of experience using major sales systems including CRM, quoting, ordering, and billing tools with intermediate level of proficiency.
- 3+ years of management consulting industry experience OR 3+ years of direct experience working in a Fortune 500 company in a related function
- Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- An advanced degree
- Proven success in the disciplines of Strategy (process, change, management) and Analytics (measurement, data).
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in ambiguity.
- Demonstrable problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Solid corporate functional knowledge including, but not limited to; strategy, operations, product development and marketing, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, project management, sales, etc.
- Cross functional leadership experience
- Fluent in the language, frameworks, and problem solving approaches of management consulting.
- Previously worked on major sales transformation initiatives including sales process design, CRM implementation, and sales enablement
- Expert understanding of end to end sales process including major motions by various sales roles (Sales Development, Account Executives / Hunters, Relationship Managers / Farmers)
- Direct experience developing and implementing training to large enterprise teams
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.