HRIT Integrations Developer
Full stack HRIT Integration Developer
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are seeking extraordinary talent to innovate, design, and build integrations serving both internal HR applications and external systems. This hands-on technical role demands deep knowledge of service-oriented integration design patterns, common ERP-HCM integration patterns, strong analytical skills, data modeling and programming background. Preferred candidate will have experience designing and developing complex Integrations and APIs between HR applications and third-party systems (ADP Payroll, Compensation and Benefit systems, Xactly, ATS, Engineering Systems, SailPoint and other SaaS or on-premise systems).
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, enhance integration solutions seamlessly to connect LinkedIn enterprise systems
- Innovate for the future and evaluate new Platforms (such as PaaS) to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops, review business/functional requirement documents, author technical design documents, testing plans and scripts
- Partner with IT, Finance, Global Workplace services, Engineering teams to streamline and automate data delivery and synchronization among enterprise applications
- Assist with implementing standard operating procedures, facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives, leverage technical knowledge and expertise to drive improvements
- 3+ years working experience in system integration development
- BS degree in CS, CE or EE
- Highly self-driven, execution-focused, with a willingness to do “what it takes” to deliver results as you will be expected to rapidly cover a considerable amount of ground
- Understanding of development methodology and actual experience writing functional and technical design specifications
- Experience with database and query optimization, debugging, QA functions, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prior technical, development background in either Services or Engineering - Hands on solution design experience; experience developing applications on top of platforms
- The candidate should be comfortable with modern frameworks and technologies and be able to work with technical team members
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex business and application problems; performance analysis a big plus
- Workday integration or Workday Cloud Platform experience a plus
- Experience developing on Azure cloud platform
- Must be able to work cross-functionally
- Above all else, must be equal parts data-driven and results-driven
- Solid development experience of scripting language such as Python or Ruby, as well as Java or C#
- Object and data modeling; familiarity with databases, tools and variants (such as Postgres, Cosmos DB, MySQL etc.), understand the software architecture
- Knowledge of code versioning such as GIT or VSTS or similar
- Integration design and development using REST Web Services, SOAP, and middleware; XML XSLT and SQL
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.