Senior Software Engineer - Android
Senior Software Engineer -- Android
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As one of the fastest growing and most vital segments of the company, our Mobile team is looking for extraordinary talent to fuel our mission of revolutionizing the way professionals connect, communicate, and share on all digital interfaces. The team is small enough that you can make an immediate impact on millions of mobile
- Design and execute user-facing features for the native LinkedIn native apps on one or more devices (Android) by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- Collaborate with designers to create innovative user experiences. Develop prototypes quickly to validate interactions and prove product designs.
- Optimise applications to maximize speed and scale, factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints.
high qualitysoftware that is unit tested, code reviewed,and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- MA/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in mobile application development.
- 1+ years of Android development experience.
- Considerable programming experience in Java
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development.
- Specialist domains:
third partylibraries for Android, automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, MVP application design and complex, and reactive touch-based UI.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms
andsoftware design optimized for embedded systems.
- Fluency in both reading and writing in English.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.