Director, Monetization Strategy & Operations
LinkedIn is looking for a Director of Monetization Strategy & Ops Team to lead a global team of 25 high performing monetization professionals, responsible for driving revenue programs and initiatives across all our lines of business. Today, revenue programs and their derivatives are a key driver to Linkedin’s growth. This leader will work closely with our most senior leaders in our engineering, internal systems, marketing, sales, product organizations to drive alignment on new business models. Deliverables include; new packaging & pricing bundles for existing product, innovative customer incentives, harmonization of disparate price policies and global processes to ensure successful pricing execution.
- 12+ years work experience
- 3+ years managing teams of 20+ individuals to drive change
- Prior management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, pricing/product strategy or product management experience preferred
- Experience running six sigma, operational efficiency programs
- Understands SaaS business models and can appreciate the key factors that drive these models.
- Expert in field of pricing, process optimization and go to market strategy
- Enjoys solving puzzles, doing root cause analysis and process mapping.
- Focused ability to drive towards targeted outcomes and deliver committed results and work at a level expected from senior executives
- Strategic thinker, ability to frame problems
- Passionate about identifying and nurturing top talent
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and significant experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages/scripting languages, SQL, Tableau, R, Python
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field
- MBA desired
- Strong communicator who can break-down complex problems into simple terms for business stakeholders to understand.
- Intellectually curious, creative problem-solver, loves tackling complex challenges
- Manage a high performing team of 25+ people
- Define the strategy, set the vision for team and provide oversight
- Executive stakeholder alignment across businesses & functional areas
- Manage $125+M enterprise programs across all LoBs to drive incremental revenue & customer value
- Collect, assess, develop and prioritize business requirements.
- Building team centricity; Hire, develop, mentor and grow team and culture
- Lead by example and inspire the team to perform at a very high level
- Maintain and nurture senior leadership (VPs) level relationships at LinkedIn
- Highly motivated and has the ability to convert vague and ill-defined problems into well-defined problems, take initiative and encourage consensus building across the entire organization.
- Coach team on how to develop effective strategy and operational efficiency business cases and align leadership around recommendations when there are often multiple stakeholders.
- Develop and manage a career progression plan for team members to create opportunities within and across teams.
- Oversee optimization and evolution of performance management processes cross-business lines and governance
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.