Senior Product Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management team in building innovative products that professionals don’t just use, but love. Our product management team here at LinkedIn is motivated by releasing products that “wow” users, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making those around them more productive and successful. You will be responsible for designing, creating and launching features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking to hire creative, highly analytical self-starters who can work on a brand new initiative to scale our professional community and to bring face to face professional interactions online. The role will require working cross-functionally and conceptualizing features at a global scale.
- Deeply analyze customer need and develop a business case
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- BE/BS Graduation degree
- 5+ years of experience in Product management
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch.
- Understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Entrepreneur or Co-founder of a startup.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.