Trust Assurance Senior Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job in Governance, Risk, and Compliance? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a Trust Assurance Senior Manager to join our Global Compliance and Integrity team where we strengthen and protect our trusted brand by fostering a culture of integrity and inspiring excellence in transparency, accountability, and inclusion. This role will have a mix of strategic and operational responsibilities working with cross functional stakeholders to evaluate the effectiveness of governance measures designed to ensure LinkedIn is a safe, trustworthy, and professional platform.
LinkedIn’s Global Compliance and Integrity team is based in Sunnyvale, CA. This role will be based in any of our U.S. office locations, upon our return to the offices, and the office location will be in alignment with the U.S. office closest to the location that the approved-for-hire candidate resides.
- Plan, execute, and report on various types of governance and assurance reviews, including post-remediation validation.
- Design and implement an effective global Trust Assurance Program across key legal and compliance risk areas of the Company, covering diverse areas such as privacy, platform trust, 3P risk, advertising, sales (content, content moderation, fraud and abuse detection, prevention, and response).
- Conduct ongoing enterprise and regional risk assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic assurance plan to address high-risk areas.
- Critically evaluate current policies, processes and controls and recommend ways to improve existing protocol or develop new measures to effectively manage risk and maintain the trust of our members.
- Manage co-sourced consultants and optimize their engagement according to budget; act as the lead in the scoping, budgeting, tracking of budget versus actuals and status reporting as needed.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of assurance work; continuously seek opportunities for assurance process improvement.
- Craft and communicate effective data-driven reporting and updates to influence decisions and outcomes internally.
- Participate and lead special or ad-hoc projects and initiatives, as required.
- Demonstrate impeccable ethics by acting as a role model for values, integrity, professional conduct.
- Build and maintain collaborative and trusting relationships with business partners and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Act as the “go-to” person for internal controls within the organization, and provide a reliable and insightful resource for implementing controls within a business process in an efficient and effective manner.
- Stay abreast of current events and the regulatory environment and how they may impact our ability to maintain a trusted community on LinkedIn.
- B.S/B.A degree in business, computer science, management information systems, or related field
- 10+ years of experience focused on Governance, Risk, and Assurance
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance strategy, practices, technologies, and tools, including continuous assurance techniques
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web or software applications
- Experience building and coordinating cross-functional programs
- Experience with regulatory requirements that may impact the tech industry
- Experience with project management practices, tooling, and managing assurance projects through their lifecycle
- Experience navigating through tools, systems, and platforms across the company
- Experience understanding, distilling, and communicating ambiguity and complexity across the organization
- Knowledge of LinkedIn business and products
- Governance, Risk, and Assurance experience within the Tech industry
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent certification preferred
- Strong EQ to understand motivations of other people so that you can effectively collaborate with people on shared goals
- Ability to understand and influence multiple cross-functional stakeholders, technical and non-technical, without direct authority
- Ability and desire to embrace ambiguity, problem solve, and deliver solutions within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to develop working knowledge of technical aspects of systems, including configuration, settings, logging, and permissions
- Product and service compliance and operations experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at email@example.com and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.