Global Sales Compensation Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Global Sales Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the needs of our Global Sales Organization through management of our commissions system and reporting. You will play an integral role in maintaining calculation rules in the commissions system; supporting system changes during new fiscal year setup and throughout the year; reviewing commission calculations and payments on a monthly basis; answering field queries for any Sales Compensation related questions; providing reconciliations as needed; ensuring S-OX requirements are met systematically; training new Sales Hires on the commissions system and delivering presentations to Sales Persons when needed and assisting in UATs when required.
● Maintain and help run the Sales Incentive Compensation System (Xactly Incent).
● Support our sales organisation for all sales compensation-related matters in our commission tools and reporting
● Assist in launching new incentive plans during the new fiscal year setup and on an ongoing basis.
● Participate in monthly close responsibilities.
● Support sales inquiries
● Keep the company in compliance with existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation.
● Work with other system integration projects and on special projects such as process improvements, data and presentations, sox requirements and report building
● BA/BS degree
● 3+ years of experience in Sales Compensation operations or Financial analyst at a publicly traded company
● Strong IT skills with the ability to automate and process improve
● Strong knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
● Knowledge of an Incentive System Xactly Incent desired but not required
● Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
● Ability to analyze data and see beyond the numbers.
● Ability to interact with Sales Persons and Sales Managers.
● Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
● Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with some supervision.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.