Glint, Staff Product Designer
Glint, Senior Product Designer
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Are you passionate about creating world-class user experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the direction of one of the fastest growing companies out there? Do you have a gift for building and inspiring a team of design & development professionals to engage and delight millions of users? We are currently seeking a Senior Designer to create innovate end-to-end user experiences for existing and new product offerings, collaborate with product managers to define the interaction design of products and visualize new concepts.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand and user requirements
- Create prototypes as necessary to demonstrate flows and interactions
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process
- Work with engineering to deliver the final product
- Provide mentorship to colleagues and assist the team on staying up to date on the latest tools, processes, and styles
- Own large deliverables while being self-directed and maintaining timelines
- BA/BS degree in Design (Interaction, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial, Architecture) HCI or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years experience as a key member of a User Experience Design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle
- To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
- 8+ years experience using data, customer insights and great instincts to drive your design
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast- paced environment
- Candidates have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.