HRIT Operations Process Analyst
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for an HRIT Operations Process Analyst to help our Global Talent Organization leverage technology to hire the world’s best talent for LinkedIn. As part of the HRIT Operations team, this role will be responsible for supporting and maintaining technologies across our HR Technology landscape.
- Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot reported issues, provide ongoing technical and user support.
- Train HRIT Ops resources on supported systems and provide process/system support, develop and maintain functional user documentation
- Become a subject matter lead on one or more HR solutions including Workday, ServiceNow, SmartRecruiters, Azure APIs, Custom Apps, etc.
- Build strong relationships through problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
- Track system issues and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
- Work with business partners to review operational procedures, identify inefficiencies and design, develop and configure customizable and scalable processes and solutions.
- Develop a solid operational knowledge of the organizational requirements around SOX and GDPR policies.
- 7+ years supporting ERP or HR technology support or operations.
- Experience supporting custom HR applications and integrations to ERP platforms
- Previous experience supporting a global business community
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technologies
- Superior written and verbal skills that illustrate the ability to communicate effectively, promptly and appropriately with new customers.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) experience, with a focus on Incident and Problem management, Change and Release Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks of varying size, duration and complexity.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- A working knowledge of GDPR and SOX controls
- Experience managing a MSP as part of a matrix, follow the sun support model.
- Experience in production and/or customer support.
- Reporting and Data analytics and presentation skills, turning operations data into compelling business insights
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- ITIL, ISO/IEC20000 or COBIT certification
- Experience with service management and collaboration tools like ServiceNow, JIRA
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data highly desirable.
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.