Account Director - Marketing Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Fluency in both verbal and written French and English.
- Experience of thriving in a target-driven environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise your time effectively
- Experience of using insights to drive commercial success
- Understanding of solution-based selling
- Ability to drive results and collaborate with major customers, creating relationships across many levels of a client.
- Expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Account Director to join our team in achieving our goal of empowering businesses to reach, engage and convert their professional audience at scale.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering a sales strategy, selling LinkedIn’s digital marketing solutions to the world’s most sophisticated marketers, helping them connect with our audience of success-driven professionals. Taking a data-driven led approach to sales, your role is to act as a trusted advisor to a number of our top-tier clients. You will develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising growth and generate business plans to define your strategies and tactics.
- Manage relationships with [strategic/potential] ads customers for LinkedIn, working closely with C-levels, top executives and decision makers.
- Lead as a disciplined business manager, who is able to map out success for a portfolio of clients for the coming quarters.
- Deliver a consultative sales approach for each client that answers their marketing objectives
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall vertical and team goals
- Lead with insights through smart client research, industry-specific information and trends
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.