Hybrid Senior Account Executive, LinkedIn Learning Solutions - Government (French)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers. Every day millions of people use our platform to build connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach gives us the privilege to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can - We transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales professional to join our team in tapping into potential new-client opportunities and growing existing business. You will strategically engage leaders & teams at prospect organizations to identify & understand their business & talent opportunities/ challenges, be a trusted advisor, and sell pertinent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers successful through our solutions and seek opportunities for growth in revenue from your prospects/ customers. Although you strive to exceed sales quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client.
- Prospect relentlessly to identify opportunities and build strong personal relationships with prospects and existing customers.
- Engage with existing customers on an ongoing basis and partner closely with cross-functional teams to build & execute account-strategies for your sales territory.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required
- BA/BS Graduate
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling to the Public Sector
- Experience selling SAAS solutions
- Fluency in French
- Experience selling e-learning solutions
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning LinkedIn solutions against direct and indirect competitors
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-value business in an evangelist sales environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.