Sr. Manager, Business Operations - LMS GTM
LMS GTM Business Operations Sr. Manager
The LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) Go-to-Market BizOps team is searching for a strategic and results-driven Business Operations Sr. Manager to join our team. This person will partner with senior leaders across the Global Sales and Marketing Organizations to drive strategic initiatives that shape the growth trajectory of the Marketing Solutions business.
In this high-visibility role, you will be a key business partner to senior members of the LMS Executive, Marketing, and Sales teams. You will collaborate and work closely with cross-functional partners across Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Product, Pricing, and FP&A to drive forward strategic initiatives and operational execution.
The ideal candidate is at the intersection of strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive change. This candidate will demonstrate quick learning and an impressive history of driving results. Most importantly, the candidate will deliver through strong relationships and use excellent communication to reach alignment across executive teams, keep projects on track, and have fun.
- Coach and mentor team members to support their growth and professional development. Talent is our #1 priority.
- Partner with leadership to deliver strategic projects that enable the business to execute its highest priority initiatives (e.g. building go-to-market strategies for customer segment, developing market entry principles for new countries).
- Leverage LinkedIn data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business (e.g. customer segments / regions / product lines) to develop deep understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities
- Act as the strategic thought partner to various members of the Sales Leadership team, helping shape the sales strategy for various segments of the Marketing Solutions business
- Serve as the connective tissue of a cross-functional team (including Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Business Development, Corporate Development, and other internal groups, etc.), working to share knowledge and drive people towards a common goal
- Inspire teams to break organizational assumptions and challenge status quo
- 8+ years of work experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity firm and/or technology company
- BA/BS degree
- MBA degree, or advanced degree
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams through change management programs
- Ability to articulately present and debate recommendations at the executive level
- Experience in growth strategy in technology, media, recruiting or related industries
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Technically proficient (or interest in learning) SQL, experience a plus.
- High-energy, team-first attitude: Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- People leader: Experience with managing a team
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.