Associate Brand Marketing Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an Associate Brand Marketing Manager to join our China BCS team mainly responsible for student segment. In this role, you will play a key role in the growth of building up LinkedIn as a go-to-platform provide students with better preparation for the future career. You will own a wide range of brand and operation responsibilities and work closely with a global cross-functional team.
- Play a key role in planning and implementing integrated campus communication campaigns and monitors actual results against plan and budget to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Develop in-depth understanding for what drives growth and retention for student users with LinkedIn’s product. Be responsible for daily operations (content/activity).
- Manage agencies for offline and online campaign communication, creative development and execution to maximize brand equity.
- Closely communicate and co-work with cross functional teams and other department to better deliver the marketing strategy and activities.
- Responsible for cross-brand cooperation with the purpose of improving brand awareness among students.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a marketing capacity in the B2C.
- Bachelor or higher degree above
- Fluency in Chinese and English.
- Rich experience in college students' activities, familiar with school resources, understand students’ demands.
- Considerable knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, events, social
- Excellent organizational, project management and facilitation skills.
- Good teamwork, organizational skills and ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Measures and reacts to success metrics, performs actionable analysis and makes data driven decisions to improve outcomes and ROI.
- Agile, open-minded and skilled at delivering in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Good at content writing, basic PS ability.
- Expensive experience working with global teams.
- Clear communicator, able to articulately present recommendations with senior leadership.
- Be a self-starter
- Excited about LinkedIn
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.