Member Engagement Support / Consultant
LinkedIn is looking for an enthusiastic Member Engagement Consultant to join its Growth & Engagement team. You will play a key role in driving product adoption and engagement for LinkedIn by educating our members and helping drive various customer behaviors. The Member Engagement Consultant will have the opportunity to work on new product(s) as we build out the team.
- Educating members on best practices for success.
- Interacting with members via phone, email, chat or a combination of these channels.
- Being the first line of contact for members with support inquiries.
- Gathering member feedback for product teams to enhance the product(s).
- Upholding LinkedIn’s member’s first mentality in words and actions.
- Lead live customer-facing webinars and address live questions
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Customer Support, Sales, Retention, Marketing or Account Management
- Aptitude for new technology, and social media
- Ability to communicate with outstanding written and verbal skills to understand and surface customer needs and intent
- Direct experience in utilizing analytical skills to identify critical trends and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated relationship management skills; results-orientation to meet and exceed assigned customer satisfaction goals
- Truly understand customer needs and serve as an advocate for the customer’s interests within the LinkedIn organization
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team and work independently
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.