Glint, Account Executive - Mid Market _ Germany (M/F/D)
Glint helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Glint leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action. Glint was acquired by LinkedIn in November 2018, to accelerate LinkedIn's commitment to helping organizations hire, engage, and develop their people. https://www.glintinc.com.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are currently looking for intelligent, driven and engaging Account Executives with knowledge of technology and demonstrated success in business-to-business SAAS sales. You will educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Glint platform and services. This role will be based in either Berlin or Munich, depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing in.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Present and articulate the Glint value proposition to committees or large groups
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required
- 4+ years of applicable sales experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience selling cloud-based/SaaS products to C-suite and executive-level decision makers
- Experience in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience selling HR related application software products
- Proven history of closing complex mid market deals and consistently meet or exceed assigned quotas
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work on teams as well as independently
- Proficiency in problem-solving and strong work ethic
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.