Safety Operations Support Specialist - Spanish (Weekend)
Safety Operations Support Specialist - Spanish (Weekend)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Safety Operations Support Specialist is responsible for receiving, processing, investigating, and resolving customer disputes, fraudulent cases, Terms of Service violations and escalated customer facing issues. Report and reconciliation of disputes as well as minimizing risk and loss is essential in this position. The position is expected to complete inquiries in a timely and precise manner.
- This position is a weekend role working four 10 hours shifts Saturday - Tuesday
- Effectively recognize problems by performing relevant research and data analysis using appropriate tools, resources and internal and external subject matter experts.
- Drive efficiency gains by identifying and taking actions on gaps in existing workflows.
- Participate in cross-functional, global initiatives by identifying potential current or future site-related risks and driving recommendations to resolution.
- Establish effective cross-functional working relationships across multiple business units and organizational levels.
- Consistent and appropriate sense of urgency combined with proper discretion in resolving issues.
- Attend ongoing industry and/or professional development training.
- Travel may be required up to 10%.
- Ability to work extended or non-traditional hours on occasion to support emergency situations may be required.
- High school education or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Customer Support, Complaint Resolution.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas or combination thereof: Compliance, Privacy or Fraud.
- Fluency in written and conversational English and Spanish
- Experience working in a technology company.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience explaining Internet functionality to customers via telephone and email communications.
- Self-driven, customer centric individual with an advanced understanding of privacy and security protection on the LinkedIn platform.
- Direct work experience in dealing with difficult customers, delivering complex messages that address company needs for additional information or modified actions by the customer.
- Ability to stay up to date on internal policy, procedures and updates.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, judgment and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and communicate complex and diverse information timely.
- Internal and external customer communication experience in both phone and email support with a demonstrated ability to provide extraordinary customer service, using common sense, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience using Microsoft office products including: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task using different media.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
- Results-oriented to meet and exceed assigned customer satisfaction goals.
- Truly understand customer needs and serve as an advocate for the customer’s interests within the LinkedIn organization.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team and who enjoys working with others, sharing successes and thriving in a dynamic environment where change is the only constant.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Strong attention to detail; time management skills and the proven ability to apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills when making decisions for members inquires.
- Ability to work effectively using blended communication technologies.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.