Content Marketing Manager, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (Brand, Content & Social)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Greater China LMS (LinkedIn Marketing Solutions) Marketing team, and to increase LMS brand awareness and enhance LMS thought leadership through compelling and engaging content by managing multi social media platforms in China. To be successful, you’ll create a clearly defined content marketing strategy as well as relevant content, managing scalable, performance-driven campaigns that engage, educate and service our customers throughout their lifecycle. The idea candidate can produce compelling and relevant content that delivers thought leadership, engagement, traffic and leads, driving acquisition and customer retention, in the meantime, you will also set and execute social media strategies to inspire and educate the customer community with stories that breakthrough, creative experiences that inspire and empathetic community. You should also be results-oriented and metrics focused with an eye towards optimizing content for leads conversion.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, leads generation, customer engagement, sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and content calendar to serve the business objectives.
- Develop industry and key account-specific content strategy to build executive engagement and drive key account-focused metrics.
- Lead content creation, review, and publishing of marketing conference/trade show materials, solution decks, EDM, social posts, landing pages, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Own all organic social media channels and content calendars from ideation through publication.
- Hands-on experience growing brand awareness, community and engagement through social media.
- Data-driven and analytical thinker, constantly mining for insights to drive the business growth and improve digital & social campaign performance thru content marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of tools like SFDC, SCRM and Google Analytics with the ability to identify, develop and track KPIs to drive informed decision making and refining social media and content strategies
- BA/BS degree is required
- 7+ years of related content marketing & social media marketing experience
- Superb writing skills with a data-driven and highly analytical view
- Proven experience on various social media platforms.
- Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including experience in leading creative work.
- Digitally savvy, active on social media and highly curious about new digital trends.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Enthusiastic, positive energy and able to work well under pressure.
- Good time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.