Non-Profit Relationship Manager, Mid-Market - LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Non-Profit Relationship Manager, Small & Medium Businesses - LinkedIn Learning Solutions
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works!
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers. Every day, millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach of 600+ Million members means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume: We transform lives through innovative products and technology. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce and our mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Small & Medium Business Non-Profit Relationship Manager to join our sales team who will build strong and successful client relationships and close sales within the LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS) business line. LinkedIn helps millions of non-profit professionals use LinkedIn to reduce poverty, educate children, advance public health, and improve the environment.
You will be responsible for making sure that non-profit clients renew their annual contracts and expected to grow your book of business by 30-50%+ each quarter via add-on sales, pilots and new business by positioning our products as a valuable solution that meet the clients' business needs. Specifically, you will focus on a portfolio of non-profit accounts and ensure that your clients understand the value of our products by conducting discovery, mapping our solution, presenting proposals, securing commitment and ultimately ensuring that your clients' investment in LLS meets their business needs optimally.
- Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with existing clients and with prospective new clients.
- Close renewals, new business, pilots, and add-on sales consistently at or above quota level.
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information to benefit the team.
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status.
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Ability to travel (10%-20% per quarter).
- 4+ years of applicable quota-carrying closing sales experience.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in related field.
- Experience with learning (e-learning preferred) solutions, HR software sales or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Experience with fundraising or development for non-profit organizations.
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Ability to manage a large number of client situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Sustain success in growing book of business year on year by 30-50%+.
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.