Sales Manager: (Emerging Markets) - Account Directors & Account Executives
Sales Manager (Emerging Markets), Account Directors & Account Executives - LinkedIn Talent & Learning Solutions,
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, gain insights, and learn new skills. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
We’re more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sales Leader in our Emerging Markets team (Philippines, Thailand & Korea) for the Talent & Learning Solutions business. This role is responsible for building and managing the Account Executives (new business hunting team) and Account Directors (growth and renewal farming team) to develop and execute the sales strategy across the countries.
We are looking for a unique and inspirational team leader who has demonstrated consistent ability to make positive and measurable impact on her/his team.
- Lead a world-class, high performing team of Account Executives & Account Directors
- Demand excellence through example, coaching (through effective 1:1’s), developing and inspiring others
- Provide sales mentorship and elevate the rep’s abilities to manage and close revenue
- Foster a positive and values-driven team culture that will motivate others
- Create a shared vision for the team and cross functional business partners
- Be able to demonstrate collaboration across sales specialists, product & marketing teams and provide internal partners intelligence (competitive, industry, market) to form product and business strategies
- Establish and manage key industry & business partner relationships via various programs with an eye on commercial growth
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Travel required (~40% of the time)
- 8+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 3+ years of experience in sales management and people management
- Sales and Sales Management experience preferably in a Technology, IT, SaaS and/or Human Capital space
- Proven track record in both hunting and farming sales
- Strong understanding and interest in economic drivers and policies of the markets is highly desirable
- Experience managing industry relationships and driving commercial programs through these relationships
- Ability and willingness to coach and provide guidance to team members with the aim of improving the sales skills of the team
- Strong executive presence, gravitas and ability to influence at the C-level
- Strong business acumen
- Proven superior leadership skills, entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Capability in forming enduring teamwork across an organization and geographies supported by strong networking skills and ability to build alliances
- Respected & well connected in their industry with the potential to also do so in the HR community
- Integrity-driven, collaborative team player who can resolve conflicts with ease
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, make sound decisions and exceed revenue goals
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.