Brand Operations Partner
Partner with Vice President of Brand to lead operational efficiency across the organization.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We’re looking for an individual that thrives on making organizations become more effective and scale excellence. The Brand team team defines the brand strategy for LinkedIn and helps the world understand who we are - from advertising to executive story-telling and engagement. Working on the Brand team, this role will have a detailed purview into key priorities and project manage several initiatives aimed to drive operational excellence. The ideal candidate is passionate about designing and executing programs that help a team run more effectively, ranging from team offsites to portfolio prioritization to employee engagement initiatives.
If you have a track record of delivering through strong relationships, using excellence in communication to reach alignment across teams, keeping the project on track, and achieving results that make things better, then this is the role for you!
- Specifically focus on optimizing business processes, organizational structure, talent development programs, culture and operational effectiveness of the Brand team.
- Create and manage the organization's operational rhythm, allowing for visibility and proactive planning
- Be the voice of the organization as a whole in the leadership discussions advocating on behalf of the team.
- Be a key bridge from leadership to the rest of the organization, conveying and ensuring successful communication and implementation of critical organizational and operational decisions.
- Create and manage a foundation to track functional priorities, monthly progress against each and visuals that enable discussions and alignment.
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives during incubation and initiatives that affect the entire organization.
- Drive change management, communications and adoption within the organization for key initiatives via newsletters, all hands and internal websites.
- Design and execute initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence, ensuring key projects have clear milestones, success measures and operational plans.
- Help make the team a great place to work!
- BA / BS
- 5+ years of project management, communications experience or marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative relationship building style
- Distinguished written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at cutting through complex issues to find quick wins and make progress
- Track record of executing in fast paced environments
- Experience with change management
- Quick and high-quality analysis and presentation creation using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to reach insightful, actionable answers without “boiling the ocean”
- Keen ability to anticipate issues before they become problems
- Prioritization (i.e. knows what matters, what doesn’t, and is able to operate successfully in an environment where it feels like the queue is unstable)
- Experienced with Microsoft Suite & Google Suite
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.