Product Manager, Jobs
LinkedIn’s mission and vision is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful, while creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce.
Every day millions of people use our products to stay connected and informed, get hired, build skills, and do their work. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
- Understand and lead analyses of user needs, product metrics, and the broader professional landscape to determine the right set of solutions to build to help our members and customers be productive and successful
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design of new features and enhancements. Work cross-functionally to launch new features.
- Work closely with Business Development, Marketing, Business Operations and Engineering to grow job seeker traffic and confirmed hires through integrations with partner sites
- Own the job distribution platform including distribution logic, bidding optimization and partner integrations
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Understand how to build an ecosystem product and make trade off decisions for the good of the ecosystem
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in platform or B2B product management or equivalent role
- MS degree in a technology-related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience building jobs, online advertising or B2B SaaS products/platforms with a demonstrated ability to drive product roadmaps, development, and launch
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Experience in operating with partner ecosystems in collaboration with business development
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.