Product Manager - International Market (China)
Product Manager - International Market (China)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our Product Management team to drive the success of our China initiative. This role will define and execute the product strategy and plan for building a successful job marketplace for China and contribute to both the job-seeker experience and recruiter experience.
In this role you would be a key member of the LinkedIn China product team, which is responsible for delivering products and solutions that put the member experience first & foremost and deliver incredible value to hiring customers. This role will collaborate closely with engineering, data sciences, and other cross-functional teams to build a suite of products and features using leading edge machine learning and big data technologies.
- Synthesize market needs from interactions with customers, partners, sales and marketing teams into product requirements and roadmap
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide, prioritize, and measure the success of the strategy, product initiatives, and releases for the China job initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data sciences, marketing, legal, and business development teams to build, release, and promote new features.
- Ability to travel to China to visit LinkedIn Beijing and Shanghai offices and meet with our local teams and partners (2-4 times a year)
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 2+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- MS or higher degree in a technology-related field
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
- Exceptional ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams. Experience working with a set of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, and designers.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment. Strong analytical skills and ability to execute complex product launches.
- Written/verbal Chinese ability and knowledge of Chinese internet eco-system and user behaviors strongly desired
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.