Senior Product Manager, Abuse Prevention
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works!
Serving our more than 500 million members worldwide, the Trust team is the group tasked with keeping LinkedIn a safe and well-lit professional environment and provides members with foundational privacy, security, and account management controls. As a Product Manager for Abuse Prevention in the Trust team, you will play a key role in building out our next generation of abuse prevention systems and help keep bad actors and behavior off our platform. You will be working cross-functionally with several teams to build products that make LinkedIn a safe and trusted platform.
- Understanding the threat landscape and abuse trends within the social consumer web environment.
- Building a roadmap and developing a long-term vision in partnership with engineering, data science, trust and safety, and customer operations teams.
- Authoring functional specs and business requirements related to systems and features to detect and stop abuse and fraud on our platform.
- Partnering with engineering teams on the design and implementation of scalable solutions to prevent abuse and fraud on the platform.
- Deliver internal tools to enable our customer operations teams to resolve member support questions.
- Helping to define policies for areas of abuse prevention working cross-functionally with a variety of teams.
- Experience in technical architecture of scalable web applications products.
- 4+ years of product management experience; 2 + years experience working on products related to information security or abuse/fraud prevention.
- BS/BA Degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- Strong organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship skills; Ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the various stakeholders.
- Experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.