Senior Business Process Analyst
Sr. Business Process Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Process Analyst to join our Finance Shared Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the Finance and Technical teams to drive process and system improvements that will enable the finance organization to scale.
• Create business cases, project charters, business requirement documents (“BRDs”), test scenarios and test scripts, weekly team status reports, and global updates to key business partners
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, identify gaps, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and drive decision-making
• Manage projects and project team members from various parts of the organization that are spread across different geographies
• Research and apply best practices and offer guidance and recommendations by identifying areas for improvement and potential solutions
• Document Procure to Pay(Primarily)and other core finance/operational business processes
• Understand general business operations and internal control concepts
• Develop, analyze and review new and existing business processes
• Partner, coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams, including internal customers and third party consultants
• BA/BS degree in finance, IT or related field
• 6+ years of business analyst experience using Oracle EBS Applications (11i or R12) or other large-scale ERP systems
• Experience handling Oracle Financial applications primarily in the Procure to Pay space
• Experience training new users on a new system or process
• Experience with Workday product is a plus
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (OBIEE)
• Operational experience in an accounting or finance role
• Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Good understanding of Procure to Pay and Record to Report functions
• Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, organization and project management skills
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.