Manager, Marketing Strategy & Analytics - Glint
Manager of Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Location: San Francisco or Sunnyvale, CA
Glint empowers people managers to measure and improve employee engagement, leading to greater retention, performance, and business results.
Glint is now part of LinkedIn, which was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers. Every day, millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an experienced data manager to join our Marketing Strategy & Operations team. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing analytics and thrives in a high-growth, people-oriented environment. You will be responsible for extracting, analyzing, and managing marketing data to help drive business planning. You will act as a strategic partner in designing, building, and continuously improving our reporting infrastructure.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations, with a broad purview across all areas of Marketing. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Finance to provide greater visibility into our demand generation pipeline, track fiscal progress, and develop actionable insights that will maximize business performance.
- Help define our marketing analytics strategy and oversee our data integrity.
- Monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to maximize conversion rate across digital channels.
- Design and populate Salesforce dashboards to scale our analytic capabilities and generate performance insights
- Pull data from our marketing automation, CRM, and marketing analytics tools, then organize and present high-level results to the leadership team
- Track and report on our financial performance and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Analyze spending across marketing programs and measure ROI against industry benchmarks to set quarterly and annual targets
- Prepare and analyze programmatic budget while working with cross-functional partners to deliver on forecasting responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of requisite experience
- Experience analyzing digital data and funnel metrics
- Experience developing reports/dashboards in native CRM platforms, extracting data from marketing automation platforms, and managing data quality
- Background in financial forecasting, reporting, and pipeline modeling
- Experience with Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Understanding of marketing function and marketing analytics tools
- Degree or education in math or statistics
- Experience in business analysis, management consulting, or a related field with a track record of translating complex information into simple frameworks
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.