Manager, Customer Success- Talent Solutions- Connected Enterprise Group
Manager, Customer Success - Talent Solutions- Connected Enterprise Group
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
In this newly created role, we are looking for a Manager, Customer Success to join our team in retaining our Connected Enterprise customers by making them incredibly successful with our products and data. As a leader on this team, you will manage and grow a team of customer success professionals who are focused on some of LinkedIn’s largest and most strategic clients. You will be responsible for the success of your team in delivering results for client adoption and engagement, satisfaction, and account retention. You will help your team prioritize effective strategies to help our customers become and feel successful. You will also be adept at inspiring team and talent as well as being a thought leader in your field.
- Manage a team of 6-8 customer success analysts and senior-level customer success professionals (individual contributors)
- Provide the team with thought leadership, coaching, conducting one and ones and performance appraisals. Build a strong team through both external hiring and internal talent/skill development.
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Execute on department-level goals, including churn reduction, user adoption, support resolution, customer satisfaction and team growth/development
- Maintain and develop a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to guide your team through difficult customer engagements
- Participate directly in customer meetings when needed
- Partner closely with sales leadership to align goals and incentives for the overall health of LinkedIn’s business
- Identify gaps in our services and contribute to the development of systems, tools and behaviours to fill those gaps
- Lead initiatives for the region and drive operational excellence with data and insights
- 3+ years of people management experience in customer success, consulting or sales capacity
- Experience in recruiting operations, talent management and/or employment branding strategy
- Experience managing Customer Success team or account management teams
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build an actionable strategy based on analysis
- Experience analyzing data, trends to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to inspire a great team and individual performance
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills advantageous
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.