Senior Innovation Associate, Sales Productivity Operations
Senior Innovation Associate, Sales Productivity Operations
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology. Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Senior Innovation Associate, within Sales Productivity Operations will play an important role in shaping LinkedIn’s Global Sales Organization and enabling our world-class field sales team to be as efficient and productive as possible. We're looking for a high energy candidate with exceptional analytical, communication, and project management skills, who has a strong understanding of Business to Business (B2B) sales and can influence and drive the systems roadmap across our Global Sales Organization. This is a highly strategic and analytical position that is responsible for supporting the Sales Productivity Operations team to enable success against key objectives.
- Bring clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of sales processes
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies, and design execution of projects and programs to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across LinkedIn’s four commercial lines of business (Talent Solutions, Marketing Solutions, Sales Solutions, and Learning Solutions)
- Partner closely with global Senior Leadership from across all lines of business to drive adoption of Sales Productivity programs.
- Communicate effectively with partners at all levels, especially senior executives
- Cultivate relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales Operations, Engineering, Product, Enterprise Architecture, Change Management and Business Operations to drive strategic initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience at a management consulting firm or in a technology strategy and operations role
- Experience with business transformation
- Natural problem-solver: comfortable with complexity and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage meaningfully on the big picture or overall strategy
- Proactive and passionate: independently solving conceptual problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Leadership: strong project management experience and ability to mobilize cross-functional teams towards a common goal
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Effective communications: Able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- Executive presence: experience working closely with senior executives to solve challenging business problems
- Initiative and ownership: ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Tech Industry or SaaS experience: Subject matter expertise in B2B sales processes and/ or experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments. Experience with sales CRMs (e.g., SFDC, Dynamics) a plus
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.