Associate Digital Analytics Manager
The Performance Operations & Insights team provides insights, analysis, and reporting to improve and scale marketing performance at LinkedIn.
We use data and analysis to inform campaign strategy and operations for the LinkedIn Marketing team across all channels including email, digital, and web marketing, and across multiple types of marketing, including acquisition, customer, and brand/consumer marketing.
As an Associate Digital Analytics Manager on our team, you will support the global marketing team for LinkedIn’s Talent Solutions across all marketing channels. You will own the relationship with your marketing partners and stakeholders, seeking to scale meaningful insights for a sizable team.
- Lead projects related to marketing, driving insights and analysis of channel strategy and performance and effectively communicate findings at all levels (within the team, to cross-functional partners, to leadership / executives)
- Build strong relationships with marketers and cross-functional partners to provide strategic advice on channel expansion, optimization, and business growth
- Create and manage scalable reporting and dashboards that monitor marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity
- Work with and manipulate large, complex datasets for analysis and report creation
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, operations analytics, management consulting, sales operations or finance organizations
- 1+ years of experience analyzing data sets using SQL or Hive
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in a data visualization tool, particularly Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, including ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders
- Experience with A/B testing
- Experience with Pig, Hive, or Hadoop are a plus
- Experience in statistical analysis or programming are a plus
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership)
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.