Enterprise Relationship Manager-LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn’s Sales Solutions team is dedicated to changing the world of sales through the use of Sales Navigator, our flagship product that connects and builds mutually beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers. As a Relationship Manager, you will lead the expansion of our client base and use your strategic social selling skills to educate prospective customers on the benefits and value of Sales Navigator. You will serve as a trusted adviser, share insights and continually seek opportunities for growth to make your customers as strong and successful as possible.
- Learn about LinkedIn’s platform, products and associated tools (e.g. SFDC)
- Effectively communicate the LinkedIn Sales Solutions value proposition and elevator pitch to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of connecting value to customers
- Make discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that will generate revenue
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory that will evolve and improve our sales process
- Listen to the needs of the market and educate the product and marketing team
- Deliver, and preferably exceed, against quarterly and annual revenue targets
- 6+ years of relevant sales experience
- MBA degree
- Experience with SaaS sales, consultative sales, consulting, or relevant
- Experience in relationship management speaking to C-level users
- Experience with business development across various geographies
- Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
- Possess deep relationships with senior sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business sales
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective buyers and develop compelling strategies
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.