Sales Performance Consultant - Sales Leadership Coaching - AMER
Sales Performance Consultant, Sales Leadership Coaching - AMER
This role will be based in either Chicago, New York City, Washington DC, or San Francisco depending on what the candidate approved for hire chooses.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic, and experienced performance coach to create high-impact sales coaching solutions for Sales Managers in our Global Sales Organization business. You will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our LinkedIn Sales Managers, and thereby impacting our LinkedIn Global Sales Organization business at large.
- Partner with the Sales Leadership Development Team, Sales Readiness Field Team, Sales Leaders, Human Resources, Learning & Development and other Cross-Functional Partners to execute sales coaching strategies for all Sales Managers
- Serve as a key partner to the Sales Leadership team and establish a trusted partnership in developing sales coaching and learning strategies
- Align sales leadership development strategies with key business priorities and performance targets
- Collaborate closely with Sales Performance Consultants within Sales Readiness located in all regions to ensure we scale globally, think locally
- Collaborate closely with other internal subject matter experts (e.g., Insights, Sales Operations) and external vendors (when applicable) to execute against sales leadership strategies
- Consults with Sales, including strategic planning, learning & development planning, team development, management and leadership coaching, and offsite planning and facilitation
- Consults with leaders to assess and analyze the learning needs of employees based on current and future strategic plans
- Delivers high quality sales leadership coaching training and practice workshops
- Identify areas to leverage programs and solutions globally and across lines of business
- Measure and evaluate the ROI of Sales Leadership Development programs, tied directly to core sales manager competency improvement and direct impact to key business metrics
- Drive programmatic changes to Sales Leadership Development approach driven by measurement outcomes to continue to demand excellence
- Approximately 30% travel required
- 7+ years of professional experience
- 3 + years of experience working directly on Sales Management Development initiatives
- 3 + years of experience directly Managing Sales Teams
- 3 + years in Sales Enablement
- Proven record (certification ideal) of Coaching and personal Coaching development
- Inspires and leads change, drives for organizational improvements, and builds consensus between entities, swiftly.
- Highly proficient at building strong, lasting relationships with senior level Sales Managers and leaders
- Excels in execution, establishing top priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment
- Experience taking ideas from strategy to full execution
- Proven success at managing cross functional teams and partnering with external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Expert in MS Office applications - primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.