Sales Development Representative Outbound, Talent & Learning Solutions (Mandarin speaker)
Sales Development Representative Outbound, Talent & Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Sales Development Representative Outbound, you will assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various outbound campaigns but, more importantly, you will focus on the development of the individuals qualifying those leads.
- Qualify and develop outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Run email campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Schedule demonstrations between account executives and potential customers
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting, sourcing or lead generation/inside sales
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin and Cantonese to cover the North Asia market
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.