Senior Customer Success Manager - Talent Solutions (CEG)
Senior Customer Success Manager for Talent Solutions (CSM) – Connected Enterprise Group
The Talent Solutions Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Global Client Directors to ensure LinkedIn Connected Enterprise Customers achieve a significant return on and drive business success with their LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobs and recruitment media investment.
The Senior CSM will support our Recruiter users within assigned accounts, to ensure effective new user and product onboarding and engagement on Talent Solutions products and solutions.
- Support the Global Client Director to execute on the operational and product utilization related goals of the Customer Success Plan by providing user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement for LinkedIn Recruiter, Jobs and Career Pages
- Partner with the Global Client Director on prioritized accounts in order to drive overall customer adoption, enhance customer success, and mitigate customer churn risk
- Ensure successful onboarding of new accounts and new users by setting objectives which result in basic Recruiter product functionality and provide advanced training in order to develop existing users
- Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
- Identify and provide Recruiter education and ongoing onboarding needs through analysis of engagement metrics and drive best practice usage of the Learning Center
- Expedite technical and purchase-related escalations.
- Act as a trusted advisor to Recruiter end-users and their management to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve agreed operational priorities, leading to full business value
- Maintain an understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Host regional and segment specific webinar series for end-users to ensure customers are provided with additional education to fully optimize usage of LinkedIn Products
- Interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as the voice of the customer to PMM / Product team
- Provide best practices to help drive user behaviour and adoption in product and map LinkedIn solutions to existing customer workflows
- Celebrate customer wins when customers are using the product well
- 6+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Training, HR Consulting and/or Talent Management / Recruiting experience
- BS/BA degree from a 4-year college or university
- Recruiting or other applicable talent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analyzing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skill with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.