Manager, Customer Success DACH - LinkedIn Learning Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Manager of Customer Success to join our team in retaining our customers in the DACH region by making them incredibly successful with our product LinkedIn Learning. As a leader on this team, you will manage and grow a team of Customer Success Managers who are focused on a specific segment of accounts. You will be responsible for the success of your team in delivering results for client adoption and engagement, satisfaction, and account retention. You will help your team prioritize effective strategies to help our customers become and feel successful.
About LinkedIn Learning Solutions (LLS)
LinkedIn Learning Solutions is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to a video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts – more than 13,000 courses in 7 languages across mobile and desktop.
- Manage a growing team of Customer Success Managers
- Coach the Customer Success Managers in overcoming obstacles, managing workloads, setting priorities to ensure team are focusing on the activities that lead to customer success
- Execute on department-level goals including a focus on team growth/development, user adoption, learner engagement, churn reduction and customer satisfaction
- Gather regional DACH requirements and project manage changes to our processes and technology that result in improvements in team productivity and efficiency and customer engagement in region
- Partner closely with sales leadership for your region/segment to align goals and incentives for the overall health of LinkedIn’s business.
- Develop work plans for Customer Success Organisation and lead small tiger teams to deliver against CSO objectives.
- Hire and on-board new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Strong communication / collaboration skills across EMEA with the ability to implement strategies from HQ to regional team
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly updates and reviews of the Customer Success Team/region.
- Maintain and develop a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge to be able to guide your team through difficult customer engagements
- Participate directly in customer meetings.
- Travel required
- 3+ years of people management experience in any of these areas: customer success, client services, progam management, change management, client on-boarding management, product management, Saas sales or professional services
- Native level German language skills and business fluency in English
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong ability to prioritize and take initiative
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build actionable strategy based on analysis
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to inspire a talented team and individual performance
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Experience in L&D or online education or the learning technology space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.