Sr. Global Program Manager - Sales Readiness, Blueprint Change Management
Senior Global Program Manager - Sales Readiness, Blueprint Change Management
This role may be located in Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Chicago or New York depending on where the approved for hire candidates chooses.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As part of the Sales Readiness Team housed within our Global Sales Organization, the Sales Blueprint team works on major strategic initiatives across multiple lines of business. We work to successfully execute major Sales Readiness initiatives, with a focus on career and skill development for our internal employees as we bring to market new sales processes, methodology, competencies, and coaching. The Blueprint team serves as a central hub to ensure consistency across lines of business, in addition to numerous cross-functional teams. We are responsible for partnering with the broader Sales Readiness and Productivity Organizations to orchestrate and execute large-scale, global transformation initiatives aimed at unleashing the potential of LinkedIn’s Sales Talent.
The Senior Global Program Manager, Change Management will report into the Senior Manager, Blueprint Program Office and is responsible for leading change management efforts to ensure programs are successfully deployed, adopted and capabilities are delivered. To be successful, you will drive executive alignment on systems/process integration, communications, and measurement. You will develop plans and project timelines, own the completion and prioritization of milestones, communications plans, and manage risk mitigation efforts to ensure success. This role will partner closely and directly with our Executive leadership team in addition to having a tremendous impact on the future of the Global Sales Organization at Linkedin.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring the successful execution of major Blueprint initiatives by driving the creation, implementation, and iteration of comprehensive change activation plans covering:
- Systems, Tools & Process Integration
- Act as cross line-of-business, and cross Sales Readiness Program Manager to ensure the coordination, sequencing, and orchestration of complex change activation plans for major internal sales readiness initiatives
- Own the Blueprint communications workstream, including creation and execution of all communications ranging from Individual Contributors to Executives, ensuring we consistently communicate the right information, at the right time, to the right people
- Serve as an influential and trusted advisor to senior leaders and managers to help them fulfill their role as sponsors and evangelists for major initiatives
- Operate effectively in ambiguity and support the broader Sales Readiness and Productivity teams in doing the same by learning quickly, being proactive, and assuming ownership for broad tracks of work
- Use problem-solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems, conduct analysis, extrapolate key insights and deliver recommendations to the business
- 5+ years experience driving adoption and behavior change for major sales transformation initiatives (could include sales process design, CRM implementation, and sales enablement –Methodology, Competencies, Coaching) in a large, highly matrixed corporate environment
- 3+ years of Sales experience in a closing role, or Sales management role, where you used a CRM
- Experience working with, and managing Senior Sales Leaders and Executive Stakeholders
- Experience in quantitative, analytical and conceptual business problem-solving
- Undergraduate degree: Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts
- 3+ years of Management Consulting industry experience; or 3+ years of direct experience working in a Fortune 500 company in a related function
- Previous experience in leading a Sales Enablement team or function in a large, global SaaS organization
- Expert understanding of end-to-end Sales Process including major motions by various sales roles (Sales Development, Account Executives / Hunters, Relationship Managers / Farmers
- Proven success in the disciplines of Strategy (Process, Change, Management) and Analytics (measurement, data)
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Strong narrative and story-telling skills that translate to internal communications
- Ability to manage time, risk, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence including the ability to set clear expectations and hold co-workers accountable for meeting commitments
- Six Sigma certification
- Demonstrable problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.