Enterprise Customer Program Manager - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn Marketing Solutions (LMS) is the digital advertising business line within LinkedIn. Its objective is to enable companies to market to a unique audience of professionals while creating easy and effective ads at any budget they choose.
The Enterprise Customer Program Manager will be a key member of the Program Management Team within Sales Operations. We are a high-caliber, ambitious team focused on creating value for our customers, our sales teams, and our business. As a PM working across critical customer-centric programs, you will be responsible for identifying and creating program plans, which includes building out timelines, key milestones, success metrics, communications, and training plans. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and focused on continuous improvement, as you will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of LinkedIn’s overall business by ensuring the successful execution of the customers’ LinkedIn strategy.
This role will be based in San Francisco or New York depending on what the candidate approved for hire chooses.
- Serves as the primary representative of the LinkedIn-customer relationship within the domain of program strategy, implementation and adoption of all products and services throughout the enterprise (70% internal, 30% external)
This includes (but is not limited to):
- Activate sold sponsorships directly with customers to deliver maximum value and high-quality service
- Liaise across key internal stakeholders, such as Editorial, Sales, Legal, Pricing, Revenue, and Operations, for approval of sponsorship elements and processes
- analyze tradeoffs in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Lead or support complex, multidisciplinary programs and projects. Create and manage project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Keep all customers informed on the project’s progress and deadlines
- Define project success criteria upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected program outcomes
- Proactively communicate the program progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout the program lifecycle. Provide project leadership team and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Track pitched and sold sponsorships to ensure accurate availabilities are reflected across all teams and inventory can be filled to capacity
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in project/program management or consulting
- 3+ years of industry experience in the technology/internet/digital media space
- 3+ years of client facing experience
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Decision Making & Problem Solving – Identifies and analyzes problems. Keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a business situation. Applying critical-thinking skills to solve problems by generating, evaluating, and implementing solutions.
- Communication - Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people's ideas and thoughts.
- Building Relationships - Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization
- Critical Thinking & Analysis - Ability to identify issues, obtain relevant information, relate and compare data from different sources, and identify alternative solutions.
- Ability to facilitate virtual and in-person presentations and meetings with all levels of management
- Ability to manage complex cross-functional projects with proven leadership skills
- Excellent research, discovery and problem-solving skills
- Experience with large, dispersed, virtual accounts; national or global implementations strongly recommended
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.