Corporate Communications Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Manager to lead communications initiatives that will drive awareness of LinkedIn’s growth, success and value proposition to the media, clients, prospects and employees. You will be responsible for working with key business leaders and direct managers to create and execute comprehensive, measurable campaigns that support our business objectives. You will be involved in all stages of communications initiatives—from concept formulation and message development to execution and results-oriented evaluation.
- Drive communications strategies and execute programs that support and promote the company’s areas of focus and in line with business objectives
- Develop a variety of communications materials, including press releases, blog posts, messaging documents, Q&As, speeches and presentations
- Provide PR counsel to internal clients at all levels, managing expectations and educating as necessary
- Work with extended communications teams from around the world, as well as cross-functionally with all areas of the company
- Act as a company spokesperson
- BA/BS in communications and related field
- 6+ years of previous experience in communications
- Experience working directly with media of all levels
- Fluent Spanish and English
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or marketing
- Experience developing communications strategy for global brands
- Experience managing communications and awareness programs
- Experience developing and driving social media campaigns
- Experience in budget planning and analysis
- Experience working with global, multi-national companies
- Agency and international/regional business experience
- Strong understanding of the business and regulatory environments of the markets in the region
- Excellent communication, writing, interpersonal and people management skills
- Ability to execute and influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.