Senior Customer Success Manager- Learning Solutions
At LinkedIn, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) partners closely with Relationship Managers (RMs) to ensure we are delivering Customer Value to our LinkedIn Enterprise Customers and they are successful with their LinkedIn Learning solution. Our ‘true north’ is activation of licences and driving customer/employee engagement with LinkedIn Learning. It’s an exciting role as you have the opportunity to serve as a key learning and product adoption consultant to assigned accounts and see the impact of your work on the L&D strategy of our customers and their learners. You will support effective on-boarding, implementation and engagement of products and services to new and existing customers. The Customer Success Manager for this role will support Enterprise Corporate sector customers within our Benelux and Nordics region.
- Partner with the RM for assigned accounts to establish relationship with new customer, focusing on implementation plan of products in order to drive overall customer adoption and success
- Define success plans with customers to measure success of LinkedIn Learning rollout and adoption
- Align LinkedIn Learning content to our customers organisational objectives, initiatives and strategies
- Lead web-based, product implementation training sessions at scale for customers to achieve organisational objectives
- Develop learning and education plans per needs of customer and based on guidance due to size of account to support organisational initiatives
- Develop and execute success plans including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with RM to achieve the organisation’s strategic goals for LinkedIn Learning
- Act as a trusted advisor to key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value
- Leverage LinkedIn Insights data to share insights with customers on the health of their learning objectives
- Analyze and develop strategies to drive activation and engagement
- Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) for each customer
- Maintain a deep understanding of LinkedIn products and industry knowledge to effectively drive greater customer engagement
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively with RMs to address/eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying upsell opportunities when applicable
- 5+ years of experience in any of these areas: Customer Success, Learning & Development, Product Adoption, Change Management, Account Management, Customer Training, Business Transformation,
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with the learning Industry, e-learning industry, or organisational L&D
- Experience working with large corporate enterprises from a variety of industries
- Understanding basic sales concepts in the corporate sector
- Excellent organisational, project management, and time management skills
- Experience analysing data, trends and client information to identify product or service growth opportunities
- Proficient in Salesforce & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they come up
- Fluency in French. Finnish or Dutch beneficial but not a necessity
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
“All jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you’re a returner when you apply.”
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.