Manager, Talent Account Executives
Manager, Talent Account Executives
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, gain insights, and learn new skills. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to lead our South Talent & Learning sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the expansion of our mid to Enterprise client base in Bangalore and managing a team of Account Executives. You will inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to the sales process to accelerate our market growth.
- Lead a world-class, high performing team of Account Executives and provide sales mentorship and elevate the rep’s abilities to manage and close revenue
- Communicate goals and bring focus on the most important activities
- Manage headcount, forecast, lead meetings, align team to organizational vision and values
- Foster a positive and values-driven team culture that will motivate others
- Effective communication through 1:1s, performance reviews, coaching, and manager updates
- Create a shared vision for the team and cross functional business partners
- Identify team challenges and lead training and education to improve team effectiveness
- Be able to demonstrate collaboration across sales, product & marketing teams and provide internal partners intelligence (competitive, industry, market) to form product and business strategies
- Represent LinkedIn as the figurehead for the staffing industry in the region and engaging with industry partners to advance LinkedIn’s and the teams shared vision
- Travel required (~50% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in a quota-carrying sales role
- 3+ years of experience in sales management and people management
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Sales and Sales Management experience preferably in a Technology, IT, SaaS and/or Human Capital space
- Proven track record in new business acquisition
- Experience managing industry relationships and driving commercial programs through these relationships
- Ability and willingness to coach and provide guidance to team members with the aim of improving the sales skills of the team
- Strong executive presence, gravitas and ability to influence at the C-level
- Strong business acumen
- Proven superior leadership skills, entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Capability in forming enduring teamwork across an organization and geographies supported by strong networking skills and ability to build alliances
- Respected & well connected in their industry with the potential to also do so in the HR community
- Integrity-driven, collaborative team player who can resolve conflicts with ease
- Ability to evaluate business opportunities, make sound decisions and exceed revenue goals
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.