Campus Recruiting Global Program Manager
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Our company vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. To accomplish this, we’re working to build inclusive global programs for students and entry-level talent. We’re equally committed to creating a work environment where employees not only feel included, they also feel like they belong.
As a member of the Campus Recruiting team you will be empowered to shape and execute our inclusive approach to Campus Global Programs. Partnering closely with our Campus Recruiters (Business and Tech) and others across the company, you will develop programs and processes that truly make an impact for students and candidates.
In this role you will:
- Partner across Talent Acquisition, Campus Recruiters, the Inclusion Recruiting team, and LinkedIn employees to collaboratively work towards our collective goals
- Innovate, design and execute strategic programs and initiatives
- Leverage a data-driven approach to design effective evaluations and measure closely program metrics
- Collaborate and work with project delivery within a matrixed organization
- Collaborate with global partners virtually for program development (specifically with our offices in India and Ireland)
- Scale Campus programs across LinkedIn with an emphasis in the United States market
- 4+ years experience in either Campus Recruiting, Educational Design/Development, Talent Acquisition, or GTO roles
- Background in designing, evaluating and program managing programs simultaneously
- Experience driving educational and recruiting programs for university level students
- Interest in student engagement in community activities and group outside of LinkedIn
- Excellent communicator and collaborator, with the ability to build relationships and manage stakeholder expectations across all levels of the company
- Present to key stakeholders metrics and program debriefs, receptive to feedback
- Self-starter who’s comfortable managing through ambiguity to define clear road maps and processes
- Attention to detail - highly diligent, and focused on driving issues (both big and small) to completion
- Creative Problem Solving - never gives up; continually finds ways to overcome challenges and obstacles
- Poise under pressure - can succeed (or even thrives) in a high speed, high pressure environment
- This role will be based in either Sunnyvale or San Francisco, depending on which location the applicant chosen for the role is currently residing. Travel for this role is generally infrequent and generally remains within the united states.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.