Senior Data Products Associate, Sales Analytics
Senior Data Products Associate, Sales Analytics
As Sr. Data Products Associate, you will be the end-to-end product owner for one or more 3rd-party technologies used across LinkedIn’s Global Sales Organization (GSO). You will lead product strategy, implementation design, business adoption, and post-launch analytics for GSO’s data-focused products, working cross-functionally with stakeholders across Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance, Legal, and others. This is a great opportunity to build a diverse foundation of skills and develop a broad understanding of business processes.
The ideal candidate is an individual with a strong internal drive and energy to foster close partnerships with business and technical teams to explore new technologies and data to solve complex problems at scale. You have superb organization skills to manage complex long-term projects with a deep focus on problem-solving, clear communication, and some technical background -- you will use SQL and Tableau/PowerBI to analyze and visualize tool utilization and insights. You must be comfortable with high levels of complexity and proficient in creating a structure. You must have patience and persistence to overcome challenging roadblocks and long project timelines.
LinkedIn strives to help people achieve more in their careers. Our platform is used by millions of people to make connections, discover opportunities and gain professional insights. As an employer, we invest heavily in our culture and have been consistently rated as a great place to work by Forbes, Glassdoor, and other publications.
This position can be based either in San Francisco or Sunnyvale and reports to the Manager, Sales Analytics responsible for Data Products.
End-to-end owner for one or more sales-facing technology solutions
- Build a deep understanding of user requirements and workflows and drive recommendation on build vs buy
- Lead product discussions with Security and Legal teams to secure approvals and drive compliance in feature/functionality and data flows
- PM the implementation between vendor and LI teams
- Partner with Engineering to lay data pipelines to enable analysis at-scale
- Run analytics and build dashboards to report on product usage and value
- Drive usage & adoption across user groups in the sales org
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, analytics, product management, or technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, analytics, product management, or technical roles
- Prior experience working closely with sales organizations
- Prior experience as an analyst or in another analytics role
- Prior experience with product management or product design
- Functional comfort with SQL or other data analytics/data science languages
- Familiarity with Tableau / PowerBI or other data visualization tools
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Exceptional ability and passion for solving challenging, high-impact business problems
- Strong self-motivation and autonomy--knowing what should be done next without extensive guidance
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.