Systems Program Manager
The LinkedIn Pricing Strategy & Operations Team is looking for a Systems Program Manager to serve as the business liaison to the internal systems side of the house. This individual will work X-LOB to design our next generation sales system with leaders in our engineering, internal systems, marketing, sales, product organizations. Their role will be to ensure the system can support the pricing and packaging of today and its evolution as well as developing processes with partners to ensure successful process execution around it.
- 4+ Years of Technical Product Management and/or Program Management Systems experience who can translate business requirements into technical systems requirements.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical field.
- Experience writing and working with internal system PRDs and BRDs.
- Understands field sales and role of CRM and Quoting System and how they operate form a user perspective.
- Needs to be deadline oriented and able to translate and clearly communicate technical risks and their impact on business plans and timelines.
- Strong communicator who can breakdown technical problems into simple terms for business stakeholders to understand.
- Experience working with SFDC and/or Dynamics and has experience running and building reports
- Experience with quoting systems (CPQ, Apttus, etc.) and Billing Management Systems (Oracle, Zuora, Recurly)
- Understands SaaS business models and can appreciate the key factors that drive these models.
- Has worked in an agile development environment.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in working with development on trade-off analysis and solutioning workarounds
- Enjoys solving puzzles, doing root cause analysis and process mapping.
- Experience developing SQL queries to size and evaluate system problems and gaps
- Serve as pricing’s business liaison to the internal systems side of the house.
- Manage requirements across a set of X-LOB stakeholders and help them stack rank priorities X-LOB within pricing.
- Manage 2-3 pricing implementation initiatives concurrently while also seeing across a broader set of systems workstreams that are in motion.
- Collect, assess, develop and prioritize business requirements.
- Work with members of the pricing organization to breakdown translate pricing strategy, workflow and/or operational changes into a BRD.
- Partner with teams across the CRM, Quoting, Billing, Order Management and Provisioning systems to define a technical solution that will fulfill requirements and manage it through implementation.
- Manage pricing escalations and interim solutions to fulfill systems gaps.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify systems options for eliminating escalations.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.