Account Executive, New Business - LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We’re looking for a Marketing Solutions Account Executive to join our fast-growing Online Sales Organization team to identify potential client opportunities and generate new business. You’ll be responsible for outreach to and building relationships with clients in your region. You’ll strategically approach target companies and sell solutions that help them achieve their marketing objectives. You’ll strive to meet and exceed quota, always acting in the best interest of the client and aligning with LinkedIn’s culture and values while contributing to the exciting dynamic of the team.
- Activate and grow revenue among clients who are new to LinkedIn marketing
- Educate clients on our platform to build a foundation for long-term partnership and sustained success
- Develop relationships with marketing decision makers among your list of accounts
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Provide updates to the management team on your pipeline and sales forecast
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- BA/BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital media sales, account management or closely related function
- Experience in social media sales
- Experience in marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Knowledge of how Internet advertising technology works and the ability to explain it in ordinary terms
- Proven communication and telephone skills
- Experience building relationships with top marketing decision makers
- Proven ability in prospecting and acquiring new business
- Proven ability to manage a sizable volume of clients / accounts
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.