Product Manager- Jobs
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Talent Marketplace is a critical part of the China product strategy. One of the biggest gaps we have identified in this ecosystem is job liquidity in China, which has caused a highly imbalanced marketplace. Over the last few quarters, we have come up with a multi-stage strategy to massively drive quality jobs including partnership and launching online jobs . However, all those efforts are still relatively early stage and we see a need to continuously invest in this area to close the gap sooner and further the growth of a healthy talent marketplace. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management team. This role will have close collaboration with BD, marketing, relevance, operations, and ICP teams located in the Beijing office.
- Work with BD on driving partnership efforts (job boards, ATS etc.)
- Work with relevance team to improve the % of quality jobs and ensure they drive downstream metrics (e.g. job applies)
- Drive the number of chattable jobs
Online jobs growth
- Identify key industries and work with marketing/operations teams to increase top of funnel of online jobs;
- Work with R&D, policy, legal, and ICP teams to optimize the verification experience and conversion, and increase the first-time approval rate
- Own the Inspector review queue and work with R&D and ICP team to ensure reviewer experience and SLA
Strategy & monetization
- Own the strategy of all segments that need job liquidity growth
- Work with sales teams to own this upsell path and features, including fapiao, agency etc.
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 2+ years of experience in product management or equivalent role
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English
- Product or project experience in enterprise product is a plus
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.