Senior Product Recruiter
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Changing the way business gets done around the world is no easy task, which is why we only hire the best and the brightest people who are motivated to challenge the norms, continually innovate and learn, and help others. LinkedIn's Recruiting Product Management team is looking for additional professionals to help them hire the best. If you fit this profile, then LinkedIn will be a rewarding and interesting place for you.
- Use analytics, operations and strategy to attract key talent for your searches
- Make recommendations for recruitment strategy and the use of LinkedIn products and tools
- Work directly with Product Management and Business Development Leadership and hiring managers to fill challenging openings.
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities at LinkedIn
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking system
- Deliver feedback on LinkedIn tools to LinkedIn product team members for product improvements
- Full‐cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple job requisitions for numerous hiring managers
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the roles, write captivating job descriptions and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates
- Brainstorm with the hiring manager to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search; then research, Inmail, call and interview candidates you identify
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting process: understanding their needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, supervising the interview process, and CLOSING!
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly
- Collaborate with the entire LinkedIn Recruiting Team to share best practices
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of experience in recruiting
- 10+ years recruiting for Product Management roles
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting for HR and managing an applicant tracking system
- Understanding of learning and development, HR business partners, compensation and benefits, recruiting, talent management, talent operations and analytics and HRIT
- Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
- Possess a strong client-focused attitude and aptitude
- Ability to build a robust network of top talent by gaining market intelligence
- Ability to partner with recruiters and members of the Talent Acquisition Organization
- Ability to build relationships with hiring managers at all levels
- LinkedIn Certified Professional - Recruiter certification
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.