Hybrid Account Executive, Learning Solutions (German)
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
LinkedIn Learning Solutions is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, government, corporate and academic subscriptions, members have access to a video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this team
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Some travel required
- Applicable sales experience in a quota-carrying role
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Past experience in either public sector, government or higher education
- Experience with SaaS opportunities or Salesforce.com platform
- Experience selling IT or e-learning solutions
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
Application Process Information
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.
All Dublin jobs at LinkedIn are available under our ReturnIn Scheme, for people returning to work from family or care responsibilities. This will include extra support through interview stage, and if successful, an extended induction according to your needs. To access the scheme just let your recruiter know that you're a returner when you apply
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.