Manager, Insights, Tools & Programs - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Manager, Insights Tools & Programs - LinkedIn Sales Solutions
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover career opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives and organizations through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a leader on the Insights Tools & Programs team supporting the Sales Solutions business, you will lead between 3 Program Managers to leverage one of the richest proprietary data sets in the world. Under your guidance, this high-caliber, passionate team will deliver high-impact projects and scale analytics tools to create value for our customers, sales teams, and cross-functional partners.
What does success using Sales Navigator look like? How do we improve how sales and customer success teams leverage our Insights? How do we ensure the stability and accuracy of our internal tools? How do we ensure our Insights empower customers to be more data-driven? Which of our internal innovations make sense for our external product roadmap? These are a handful of the hundreds of questions we can answer with our data. Program Managers on your team will look to you for direction prioritizing these questions based on customer value and strategic business importance.
Are you ready to be a leader?
- Team growth planning, hiring strategy, and talent development are key to building and maintaining LinkedIn’s culture and ability to attract top-tier talent.
- You will clear roadblocks to your team's ability to utilize LinkedIn's unique big data sets and to develop innovative analyses that quantify the value of LinkedIn products to our clients and prospects.
- Evangelize the value of data and act as a thought leader for sales, marketing, and product data-driven decision making.
- Inspire and ensure delivery of initiatives that help our clients make better talent decisions with data while also partnering with the internal team leads to shape our tools landscape.
- Ensure excellence in Program Managers' ability to explore, extract, analyze and craft data-driven Insights through compelling visualizations in Tableau and internal visualization tools.
- Create requirements and project plans for organizational-wide initiatives and advocate for their prioritization based on impact and effort to complete.
- Build cross-functional momentum for operational improvements and partner effectively with other teams.
- Be the voice of the Sales Solutions Insights team by establishing a close relationship with our product, engineering, and data science partners.
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of experience with data definitions, analysis, and storytelling for business impact
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Tableau or equivalent
- 2+ years People Management, a combination of technical and non-technical
- Degree in math, statistics, economics or related quantitative field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Passion for developing high-performing teams and individuals and developing their careers
- Demonstrated excellence in data analytics, especially in managing analytical teams
- Education or professional exposure to ‘big data’ and quantitative modeling
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and experience presenting to executive stakeholders
- A strong understanding of sales organizations and sales processes
- Proficiency in some subset of SQL, Presto, Hive, Pig, Python, Tableau, R
- A passion for scaling—making everything the team touches much bigger and more impactful
- Creative interest in explaining, packaging, and visualizing data for different audiences
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, ranging from sales to data engineering
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong work ethic
- Hands-on experience with enterprise product development
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist disabled job seekers who seek a reasonable accommodation to the application process. Emails sent for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
In your email, please include the following: (1) confirm you have a disability; (2) identify the disability-related limitation that needs to be accommodated, and (3) if known, describe the specific accommodation requested for the disability-related limitation. A response to your request may take up to three business days.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.