Corporate Comms Benelux & Nordics (12 months FTC)
We have an exciting fixed term contract position. Based in our Amsterdam office, to represent the Corporate Comms function and oversee localisation of brand campaigns for our Benelux and Nordics regions.
You'll bring practical expertise in developing integrated communications strategies and campaigns to reach consumer, corporate and B2B audiences. The majority of this role will be focused on comms, it will also leverage social media to amplify campaigns and you'll be doing the local “brand work”.
- Develop communications/social executable strategies for Benelux and Nordics.
- Manage and work closely with local communications agencies in the Netherlands and Sweden to activate communications and social programmes
- Work closely with the regional brand team to localise brand campaigns
- Localise & Activate global projects “in market”.
- Develop local ideas tapping into regional conversations and themes
- Support Benelux and Nordics Country Managers with external communications, including speech writing, blog writing and preparations for media engagements
- Work closely with local sales, marketing and insights teams to develop co-ordinated programmes which support local business objectives
- Develop press materials including press releases and Q&As
- Manage local budgets and measure results of programmes in both markets effectively
- Manage reactive press queries for both regions
- Act as a spokesperson for LinkedIn where applicable
- 5+ years experience in a comms role
- Experience in an in-house comms organisation
- Business fluent in English and Dutch
- Proven experience in developing and activating communications/social strategy i.e. for global technology, recruitment or consumer brands
- Experience in planning and activating brand campaigns is a plus
- Evidence of executing campaigns which hit multiple audiences (corp, B2B and consumer) and crisis communications experience
- Literate in budget management
- Experience coaching senior executives across public speaking, media interviews and crisis communications
- Fluency in Swedish
LinkedIn is an equal opportunities employer and deeply committed to ensuring that applicants and employees can be who they are, without the fear of bias, discrimination or inequality and that everyone has equal opportunity – regardless of their race, gender identity, or sexual orientation
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.