Enterprise Technical Specialist
Enterprise Technical Specialist
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As an Enterprise Technical Specialist you will provide technical phone and email support for LinkedIn’s suite of Enterprise products, putting our customers first to deliver the best support experience possible. Enterprise Technical Specialists are responsible for product implementations, and escalations, leveraging advanced technical skills and deep product knowledge to resolve customer requests and issues. You will work closely with the Tier 3 support team and engineering to escalate production bugs, providing all of the information and data needed to quickly implement and analyze issues. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to work on a blend of technical and service tasks and participate in helping to improve the quality of LinkedIn's products. You are a great fit for this role if you are laser-focused on helping your customers, an awesome problem solver, and capable of diving deep and learning quickly to master a wide array of products.
- Implement customized job wrapping solutions for clients in collaboration with internal sales partners; document and subsequently update the job wrapping setups reactively
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to prioritize, escalate, report, and track incidents to closure for issues and bugs within job wrapping and LinkedIn talent solutions integrations
- De-escalate customer situations with sound technical knowledge, impeccable customer service etiquette and expectation setting with external and internal audiences
- Serve as the SME and customer contact for Job Wrapping working with Tier 3 and Product Operations managers as they work to fix issues or implement functionality
- Work with Engineering and Business Development as needed on certain partner specific aspects or code level changes
- Identify opportunities to empower Tier 1 support through training and tools to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work within a queue support model with a focus on SLA, Time To Resolve, and Customer Satisfaction targets
- Drive improvements in our support processes, systems & technologies to increase productivity and business process excellence. Including, but not limited to - collaboration sessions with Tier 1 and Tier 3 support, helping Product to understand customer voice, and keeping cross functional stakeholder teams updated on Support performance and process
- 2+ years of Technical Support experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders to build out new processes by deadlines
- Understand how to analyze HAR files
- Understand Rest API fundamentals
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues using browser-based developer tools
- Experience with web tracking and analytics technology including cookies, tracking pixels, ad tags
- Experience with UNIX commands and cURL
- Familiarity with issue management systems such as JIRA or Bugzilla
- Familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- A proven track-record of exceeding performance targets
- Experience in the tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Strong results-orientation and direct experience in utilizing data to identify critical trends
- Experience with interacting with diverse groups of technical and non-technical individuals in an Enterprise environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here. Please reference the Equal Employment Opportunity statement here and supplement here for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at [email protected] and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.