Manager 1, Member Support
Manager 1, Customer Support
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
As a Customer Support Manager 1, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of customer support representatives to ensure their success. You will provide coaching and guidance in regard to the quality of client interactions and daily operations while assessing the resources and staff needs for your team. You will also implement strategies and plans for the team while adjusting processes to meet overall company objectives as directed by senior management.
- Provide leadership and direction to customer support agents
- Analyze data trends and develop action plans to manage departmental challenges
- Be the first point of contact on customer support escalations via email
- Field agent’s questions and emphasize quality to ensure appropriate member experience
- Perform daily coaching of team members for productivity and performance
- Coordinate resolution with appropriate support areas as necessary
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple levels of management as needed
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades and customer care issues
- Analyze available metrics, reports and other information to identify trends and needs
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 8+Years of overall experience
- Experience as a team leader in a call center environment (voice or non-voice)
- Experience managing a large, culturally diverse team
- Experience in project management, customer support or customer communication
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Meet or exceed all published performance standards measured monthly and YTD
- Maintain job discretion and handle confidential information
India Disability Policy
LinkedIn is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. For more information on our equal opportunity policy, please click here
Global Data Privacy Notice
This document provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants at this link: https://lnkd.in/GlobalDataPrivacyNotice.